Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Videos on You Tube

I just thought I do a little explaining about the old videos I'm posting.

I bought a digital camera about four years ago. I really didn't use it much at all for the first year or so I had it, but then I found out about You Tube through my pal Bernard, and I got interested in shooting small video clips and posting them so that my friends and family could see what I was up to.

Now I have almost three hundred clips on You Tube, but not many people look at them (just as not many people look at this blog). I'm hoping to develop some kind synergy between You Tube and Blogger.

Anyway, that's why I'm doing it, so if you regularly check my blog, you will see one or two videos posted per week. I'm starting with the oldest ones first, and then working up to the newest ones. Some I may not post, as they are useless. Others I might post together.

Who knows?

The possibilities are.... more than one.

Post a Comment