Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My Most Popular Videos

Below you can watch the videos that I've posted on You Tube that have been viewed the most times.

The first one gets a lot of comments and has, at the time of this writing, been viewed 5,436 times. It is called "Big Fucking Spider."



The next one has actually been viewed more times, with a total at the time of this writing of 4,580 views. This one kind of freaks me out, because it is of my girlfriend wearing a disposable raincoat with the hood cinched up around her face. We were riding a scooter through a gargantuan thunderstorm, and it was the only way for her to protect her face from the driving rain. The people who seem to like it so much tend to be a bit kinky (which is fine with me) and as near as I can tell are interested in erotic asphyxiation, or something like that. The video has nothing to do with that, but I can see how people who like asphyxiation might get a kick out of it.

Post a Comment