Monday, May 21, 2007

Summer Plans: What Should I Do?

Well, here it is: that time again to make plans for the summer.

Originally I planned to go to the states with my girlfriend, but that all came to a crashing end about a month and a half ago. That left my head spinning and my plans in tatters.

I still plan to go the the states--otherwise my parents would probably disown me--but I'm considering taking a side trip to the UK and Spain as well. I keep bouncing back and forth between whether I should spend that much money or not, but I might not have another chance to see my friends on the other side of the pond for a long time. I already missed one friend's wedding, and there are others over there who I haven't seen for a long time.

Besides, I was saving money for a dream that is now gone. Why not splurge a little and try to shake the cobwebs from my heart and mind?

I contacted a travel agent today to inquire as to the feasibility and cost of my proposed trip.

The more I think about it, the more I want to do it.

Who's with me? Should I go for it? Should I be conservative and save the cash?

Help me out here, people!

Post a Comment