Thursday, July 26, 2007

Leaving Vancouver

Today I'm leaving Vancouver and hopping on a plane for England.

It has been a nice visit with Patrick, Sara, Lucy, and Thomas. Patick's parents were gracious hosts, and provided me not only with a comfortable bed to sleep in, but with a couple of great dinners. I couldn't have asked for more.

I'm starting to get a bit nervous about taking off across the pond. I don't really like flying--not so much because of the fear of crashing, but because it is so uncomfortable. I know I'm going to be a mess when I get to my destination, but I should be able to sleep for a little while before I have to spring into action.

Okay. I'm off to get ready for my journey. I'm going to be on a bus, a boat, a plane, and a train in the next 24 hours. It might be exciting, but to be honest it just makes my bones ache to think about all the sitting in cramped places.

I'm sure it will be worth it!

London, baby!!!

Post a Comment