Monday, July 23, 2007

Some Catching Up To Do

It has been a really long time since I wrote anything in this here blog. A few months ago I had a life-changing experience. Basically I went from being in what I imagined to be a life-long committed relationship to being suddenly and unexpectedly single. The whole ordeal was very difficult, and I guess I'm still not quite adjusted to it, but things are getting better.

Anyway, I haven't felt much like writing anything since all that happened, at least not anything I'd want to blog publicly. Please excuse me for my absence.

Now I'm home in Seattle from Taiwan, and tomorrow morning I'm getting on a train and going up to Vancouver, B.C. to visit some friends. From there I'm flying to England to hang out for a week with another friend. Then it is back to Seattle, and a few days later I'll be back in lovely Taiwan.

Right now I'm using my mom's computer, and she only has a slow dial-up connection, so I can't really post any pictures or do much of anything except watch and wait while pages load. It is really frustrating! Still, I will do my best to get back on the blog train and keep everyone posted as to where I am and what I'm doing.

Until next time,

xox

MM

Post a Comment