Saturday, August 18, 2007

Movies

Here is a list of movies (aka "films") I've watched lately (and my "star" ratings):

-Double Indemnity (1944) *****
-Sunset Boulevard (1950) *****
-LA Confidential (1997) ****1/2
-River of No Return (1954) ***
-The Postman Always Rings Twice (1946) ****
-Rash├┤mon (1950) ****
-The Godfather (1972) *****
-The Godfather II (1974) *****
-The Ninth Gate (1999) ***
-The Deer Hunter (1978) *****

I was going to put all kinds of information about each film here, too, but I figure that is a waste of time, as you can just go to www.imdb.com to find out the stars, director, etc.

As I look at the above list, I see that I tend toward gangsters, crime, and film noir. I guess if a movie doesn't at least have a gangster in it, it should at least have some Satan worshipers.

Post a Comment