Monday, August 13, 2007

New York, New York

I noticed that someone in New York has been checking my blog quite a bit. I'm trying to figure out who it might be. If it is you, let me know who you are and why you are so interested (especially since I haven't posted anything particularly interesting in the last few months).

Other than that exciting mystery, not much is going on. I got back to Taiwan last Wednesday, and so far I've only had to work one day.

Things I've done so far since I've been back include going fishing in the mountains (which also included some mountain climbing and taking straight shots of gao liang jiu), going to Taipei to see a friend's band play, watching an Akira Kurosawa DVD with a friend at my apartment, paying bills, cleaning house, and trying to catch up with friends (which includes figuring out who is still here in Taiwan).

Today I spent getting somewhat organized, so I feel like I can start getting out in the world and having some fun before school starts again.

It has rained the last couple days, which has kept me inside, but I have lots of books to read and DVDs to watch, so it hasn't been boring.

Oh, and boxing classes start again on Thursday, so I will soon be in too much pain to type. It'll be good, though, because I'll get to see some of my friends again after about two months.

That's it for now. I'll try to keep posting regularly--either with new stuff, or old stuff I wrote a long time ago.

Post a Comment