Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Does this count as irony?

So my hard drive died, and I thought all my stuff was lost. I'm still working on trying to restore my programs and files, but some stuff is probably gone forever.

I had already copied almost all of my home videos to cds, and was getting ready to do the same with my photos, when disaster struck.

The thing that I think might qualify as ironic is that I had already copied all of the photos that had my ex-girlfriend onto cds. I didn't want those photos on my computer anymore, but I didn't want to just delete them because they contain a lot of my history for the last three years. So the ironic part is that the only photos that didn't get lost when my drive died are the ones I don't even want to look at.

Life is funny sometimes.

Post a Comment