Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Beverages at the Christmas Party

This is the last post about the Christmas party. I promise.

I just thought I'd include a bit about what there was to drink. There was a cocktail bar, which I don't have a picture of, and there was also wine.


Of course as with any good party, there was also plenty of beer.

But probably the most popular "beverage" was the jello shots (were the jello shots?).


People really seemed to enjoy them.


In fact, they REALLY liked them.

It even got to the point where our hostess was feeling a bit harried.


I don't want to imply that the drinking was the most important part of the party, and, in fact, I am sure that everyone drank moderately and was responsible in their means of returning home after the party was over. I know that was the case with me.

Post a Comment