Sunday, January 06, 2008

Birthday Party Hsinchu-style

Recently I went to my friend, Sophia's, birthday party. We started out at a restaurant called Grazie. Things began sedately enough, but eventually everyone loosened up.



The loosening up that happened was most likely a result of the consumption of a smidgen of beer, wine, and other spirits.







In addition to the nice meal and all the drinks, there was a lot of spirited conversation.







Eventually we left the restaurant, which must have been a terrific relief to the wait-staff. At this point everyone decided that a round of hugs was in order.



Next stop: The Flying Pig (aka "the usual bad decision that happens after having a good time elsewhere"). I guess it was inevitable, as it is right next door to the restaurant where we were already eating and drinking.





It was a fun party, and I think a good time was had by all. Unfortunately, I had to work at 8 o'clock the next morning, so I had to leave "early." I think I got home around four a.m. OUCH!

Post a Comment